We work to improve municipal transparency by streamlining administrative processes, facilitating consultation of planning, cadastre and urban planning matters, saving on costs and improving transversal city analysis.
ORDERING OF THE TERRITORY
Design and preparation of territorial planning according to the geographic scope.
URBAN PLANNING AND SUITABILITY STUDIES
Preparation of special strategic residential and industrial development plans.
Preparation of strategic urban assessment studies and reports.
- Improvement of municipal transparency.
- Streamline administrative processes.
- Facilitates urban planning consultations.
- Generates the “Current Consolidated Plan” instrument.
- Allows for transversal consultations by street, cadastre and urban concepts.
- Cost savings on management of urban area.
- Allows for transversal analysis of the city.
- Visualizes urban layers with the main information on current plans.
- Extract an urban planning information file (non-binding) in PDF format from a specific point, including the cadastral reference of the site.
- Extract ordinance area and sector files.
- Download the original documentation of the current plan.
- Visualize the georeferenced plans of all instruments as layers in the viewer.
- Download georeferenced plans to use them in other programmes (Cad, ArcGIS, GvSIG…).
- Search by site or cadastral address, plans, urban plans, etc.