WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We offer a position with an indefinite vocation, stability and exciting projects that allow the daily growth of the professional. We are looking for candidates who wish to join our Business Unit called Enclave Formación, a company specialised in the development of Technological Projects applied to the Training sector.
- Any of our locations: Valladolid or Madrid
WHAT WILL BE YOUR FUNCTIONS?
For the offered position of Software Developer of TICS Projects applied to the area of Training we look for a technical profile, but with aspirations for the management and direction of projects in the technological area in a few years.
As essential functions, they would be the following:
- Participation (programming and development) in projects aimed at creating e-learning platforms and tools for the development and implementation of e-learning training projects (CMS and LMS)
- Participation in digital innovation projects aimed at e-learning training, with special emphasis on projects involving augmented reality, mobile learning, video classroom systems, etc.
- Over time, participate in the strategy and business plan of the technology projects department and assume the overall management and leadership of the same, along with the team that can be made for that purpose.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS YOU MUST MEET?
We ask the following requirements… but we encourage you to apply even if your profile does not completely fit, all applicants will be assessed!
- Preferably, a university degree in Technical Engineering in Computer Science, but technical studies linked to technological solutions will also be considered.
- If you do not have a technical background, you can bring experience in the described functions and knowledge of the mentioned languages and technologies.
- We request between 1 and 2 years of experience in the development of the described tasks, if possible in the training sector or related areas.
Requirements related to programming languages:
- Very valuable PHP
- Data bases MySQL
Other additional requirements that we will value:
- Knowledge and/or experience of Moodle-type technology platforms
- Knowledge and applicability of Virtual and Augmented Reality projects
- Project management skills in the technological field
- Medium knowledge of English at spoken and written level
WHAT WILL BE YOUR SALARY?
During the selection process, we will assess the salary you will receive and configure and adapt your development plan, based on experience, training and compliance with requirements.
If you consider that you meet these requirements, are a creative person, with initiative and dynamism, and wish to join a company that specialises in the field of ICT and training, with a great working environment and multidisciplinary teams, we encourage you to apply for our offer so that we can evaluate your application!
- Moodle programming
- Ability to learn
- Autonomy and initiative
- Communication skills
- Customer orientation