Posts to cover: 1
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We offer a position of indefinite vocation, stability and exciting projects that allow the daily growth of the professional in question. We are looking for candidates who wish to join our company and to specialize in the field of ICTs.
- Preferably Madrid, with the possibility of considering our headquarters in Valladolid
WHAT WILL BE YOUR FUNCTIONS?
For the position offered as Business Development Manager in the Technology area, a technical profile with mid-level functions is required.
You will have the following essential functions:
- Relevant participation in the definition of the company’s strategy. Definition of new products and services along with the production team.
- Definition and management of the commercial plan of your business line.
- Identification of new opportunities.
- Account management.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS YOU MUST MEET?
We ask for the following requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or any discipline related to Information Technology.
- Experience in public biddin processes.
- Experience requirements:
- Minimum experience of FIVE years participating in business development teams in the field of new technologies.
- English. Minimum an Advanced level (Spoken and written).
- Other additional requirements that we will value:
- Communication and negotiation skills
WHAT WILL BE YOUR SALARY?
During the selection process, we will assess the salary you will receive and will configure and adapt your development plan, based on your experience, training and compliance with requirements.
If you consider that you meet these requirements, you are a person with initiative and dynamism, and you wish to join a company specialized in the field of ICT, with a great working environment and multidisciplinary teams, we encourage you to apply to our offer so that we can evaluate your application!
IT WILL ALSO BE VALUED
- Knowledge and experience in Geographic Information Technology.
- Experience in business development for European Agencies related to new technologies.
- Certifications in project management as PMP or ITIL.